- WE FELL IN LOVE WITH SHUNGITE - but we wanted a style not readily available - a convex circle that came to a super fine edge - we liked how it looked and how it felt - so we worked with a friend in Russia to produce them for us - we hope you like them too!
- SHUNGITE -- Also known as "The Miracle Stone"; has been claimed to contain healing power with the ability to stabilize, heal, and promote growth in all living organisms, and shield harmful EMF Pollution (Electro Magnetic Field) Shungite is 98% weighing in carbon. Shungita is said to contain nearly all of the periodic table, and contains minerals and elements such as silicates, crystalline silica, and sulfites.
- SHUNGITE HEALING WORRY PALM STONE -- Stone is 1.18 INCH and the Weight is 290 GR - feels smooth in your hand - very calming and beautiful to look at.
- ENERGY CLEARING AVAILABLE -- We offer a FREE clearing for your pendant, please let us know in the "comments to seller" when you check out.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OR EXCHANGE -- It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase. If your product has been damaged, or you feel it has any defects. Remember that this is a natural rock, so it may have natural veining. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Shungite Worry Palm Stone
Shungite is estimated to be a 2-billion-year-old stone. It is mainly found in the Karelia Region of Northwestern Russia. Shungite contains “Fullerenes” which is high in anti-oxidants and a Carbon Heavy Mineral.
Shungite is used in Natural Healing and Alternative Medicine. Some people use Shungite for meditation, reiki, and spiritual healing.
To determine authenticity of Shungite, you can do the flashlight test. All you have to do is :
- Turn the flashlight on
- Remove the base that connects the batteries at the back of a flashlight
- Place the Shungite directly on the batteries
- As the connection is made, the light will turn on, as Shungite conducts electricity.
In the photos above we have done our best to represent the dimensions of this product. Also please read the description size. As Shungite is a natural stone, you may see markings or a slight variance in colors.
Caring for your Shungite. To keep the healing properties of Shungite active, you can clean your pendant every week, or at least once a month. Using cold or warm water, soap or salt is optional. You may want to dry your pendant in the moon light, or in the natural sun for at least 2 hours.