- WE FELL IN LOVE WITH SHUNGITE - but we wanted a style not readily available - a convex circle that came to a super fine edge - we liked how it looked and how it felt - so we worked with a friend in Russia to produce them for us - we hope you like them too!
- SHUNGITE - known to offer a natural protection from harmful EMF radiation, and geopathic zones. It has a unique carbon molecule structure called ‘fullerenes’ which can help change harmful frequencies. Shungite can help with recovery of both physical and mental health. It can influence of the active points of your body. It is said to help the nervous system, help reduce headaches, help detox free radicals and other toxic energy. Once you have your Shungite on a regular basis you may start to notice an increase in productivity, focus, and decreased stress and uneasiness.
- SHUNGITE HEALING WORRY PALM STONE -- Stone is 1.18 INCH and the Weight is 290 GR - feels smooth in your hand - very calming and beautiful to look at.
- ENERGY CLEARING AVAILABLE -- We offer a FREE clearing for your pendant, please let us know in the "comments to seller" when you check out.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OR EXCHANGE -- It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase. If your product has been damaged, or you feel it has any defects. Remember that this is a natural rock, so it may have natural veining. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Shungite Worry Palm Stone
We have done our best to represent the dimensions of this product in the photos. Also please read the description size.
As Shungite is a natural material that has a high carbon content so, some black residue may come off onto your hands when being handled. Shungite has "veins" that run through it, they are natural and each disc can have a individual pattern.
Please let us know if you'd prefer your Shungite with a lot of veins / pattern or little to none and we will do the best to send accordingly.
Caring for your Shungite. To keep the healing properties of Shungite active, you can clean your pendant every week, or at least once a month. Using cold or warm water, soap or salt is optional. You may want to dry your pendant in the moon light, or in the natural sun for at least 2 hours.